The 39th Annual Central States Swim Clinic
Saturday and Sunday, May 16 & 17, 2020
Oak Brook Marriot Hotel
1401 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Sponsored by Susan Davis, Mark Schubert & Jill Greenleaf
Established in 1981, the Central States Clinic is the most comprehensive and personalized coaches’ clinic in the United States. This is an excellent clinic exclusively for the education and advancement of coaches and swimmers and one of the best lineups of speakers ever!
Our Eastern and Central States Clinics are the largest and most respected privately run clinics in the United States. Our clinic offers you a special opportunity to be with top age group and university coaches as well as ASCA courses and USA Swimming club certification courses.
The 2020 Clinic proudly offers the following prestigious line-up of speakers and the special opportunity to meet and work with Olympic swimmers Josh Davis & Elizabeth Beisel.
- Dave Durden: Olympic Head Men’s Coach ‘20, Asst. Men’s Olympic Coach ‘16, Head Men’s Coach UC Berkeley
- Mike Parratto: ASCA & USA Coach of the Year ‘19, Coach of World Record Holder Regan Smith
- Sarah Dawson: Age Group Coach Mission Viejo Nadadores, SoCal Age Group Coach of the Year ‘18
- Jackie Berning PhD: Nutrition Consultant, Author & Educator
- Josh Davis: Olympian ‘96 & ‘00, 3 Gold, 2 Silver medals, American & World Record Holder
- Elizabeth Beisel: 3x Olympian ‘08, ‘12 & ‘16, Silver & Bronze medalist, ‘13 World’s Bronze medalist
Recent attendee’s say:
“This is my 1st year attending. I feel privileged to have heard what these amazing coaches offer.”
“Every talk had relevance for me as a high school and age group coach. One of the best workshops I have ever attended.”
“My swimmers had fun meeting other participating swimmers & were motivated by the Olympians & speakers both in & out of the pool.”
Come to this clinic and
make your program better than ever.
This clinic is sanctioned by ASCA. Attendance earns you 20 points toward ASCA Coaches Certification Program.