The 38th Annual Central States Swim Clinic
Saturday and Sunday, May 18 & 19, 2019
Oak Brook Marriot Hotel
1401 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Sponsored by Susan Davis, Mark Schubert & Jill Greenleaf
Established in 1981, the Central States Clinic is the most comprehensive and personalized coaches’ clinic in the United States. This is an excellent clinic exclusively for the education and advancement of coaches and swimmers and one of the best lineups of speakers ever!
Our Eastern and Central States Clinics are the largest and most respected privately run clinics in the United States. Our clinic offers you a special opportunity to be with top age group and university coaches as well as ASCA courses and USA Swimming club certification courses.
The 2019 Clinic proudly offers the following prestigious line-up of speakers and the special opportunity to meet and work with Olympic swimmers Aaron Peirsol & Breeja Larson.
- Eddie Reese: 3x Olympic Head Coach, 4x Olympic Asst. Coach, 14 NCAA Team Titles & Head Coach Univ of Texas Men
- Dave Salo: Olympic Coach ’08, ’04 & ‘00, Head Coach USC Men & Women & Author
- Carol Capitani: Head Coach Univ of Texas Women, Big 12 Coach of the Year
- Kate Lundsten: Head Coach Minnesota Aquajets & Coach of Olympian Rachel Bootsma
- Aaron Peirsol: 3x Olympian (‘00, ’04, ’08) 5 Gold, 2 Silver Medals
- Breeja Larson: Olympic Gold medalist ’12 & American record holder
Recent attendee’s say:
“I learned so much, truly informative and beneficial to me & my swimmers.”
“What an amazing group of presenters. Their knowledge & experience made this the best conference I have attended.”
“These clinics are so inspiring, above & beyond my expectations.”
Come to this clinic and
make your program better than ever.
This clinic is sanctioned by ASCA. Attendance earns you 20 points toward ASCA Coaches Certification Program.