The 36th Annual Central States Swim Clinic
Saturday and Sunday, May 20 & 21, 2017
Oak Brook Marriot Hotel
1401 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Established in 1981, the Central States Clinic is the most comprehensive and personalized coaches’ clinic in the United States. This is an excellent clinic exclusively for the education and advancement of coaches and swimmers and one of the best lineups of speakers ever!
Our Eastern and Central States Clinics are the largest and most respected privately run clinics in the United States. Our clinic offers you a special opportunity to be with top age group and university coaches as well as ASCA courses including a new course for parents and USA Swimming club certification courses.
The 2017 Clinic proudly offers the following prestigious line-up of speakers and the special opportunity to meet and work with Olympic swimmers Nathan Adrian and Kelsi Worrell.
- Bob Bowman: ’16 Head Men’s Olympic Coach, ’04, ‘08 & ’12 Asst. Olympic Coach, long time coach of Michael Phelps
- David Marsh: ’16 Head Women’s Olympic Coach, ’96, ’00 & ‘12 Asst. Olympic Coach, Head Elite Coach SwimMac
- Mark Schubert: 8 time Head Olympic Coach, ’09 USA National Coach, Head Coach Mission Viejo
- Dave Durden: ’16 Asst. Men’s Olympic Coach, ‘04 Olympic & ’03 PanPac Coach, Head Coach UC Berleley
- Jackie Berning Ph.D, RD, CSSD: Nutrition Consultant, Author & Educator
- Nathan Adrian: 3 time Olympian ’08, ’12 & ’16, 7 golds, 2 silver, 2 bronze, American & World Record Holder
- Kelsi Worrell: ’16 Olympian gold medalist, American & World Record Holder
Come to this clinic and
make your program better than ever.
This clinic is sanctioned by ASCA. Attendance earns you 20 points toward ASCA Coaches Certification Program.